- Brace technology thematic series: the 3D Rigo Chêneau-type brace. Manuel Rigo, Mina Jelači. 2017 Mar 16;12:10.
- The effect of compliance to a Rigo System Cheneau brace and a specific exercise programme on idiopathic scoliosis curvature: a comparative study: SOSORT 2014 award winner. Rivett L, Stewart A, Potterton J. Scoliosis. 2014 May 30;9:5.
- Case report: Orthotic treatment of adult scoliosis patients with chronic back pain. Scoliosis volume 9, Article number: 18 (2014) Dino Gallo
- Factors associated with the success of the Rigo System Chêneau brace in treating mild to moderate adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. Ovadia D, Eylon S, Mashiah A, Wientroub S, Lebel ED. J Child Orthop. 2012 Aug;6(4):327-31
- Electronic Monitoring Improves Brace-Wearing Compliance in Patients With Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Miller, Daniel J., BS; Franzone, Jeanne M., MD; Matsumoto, Hiroko, MA,; Gomez, Jaime A., MD; Avendaño, Javier, MD; Hyman, Joshua E., MD,; Roye, David P. Jr., MD,†; Vitale, Michael G., MD, MPH. Spine: April 2012, -Volume 37 – Issue 9
- Effects of bracing in adolescents with idiopathic scoliosis. Weinstein SL, Dolan LA, Wright JG, Dobbs MB. N Engl J Med. 2013 Oct 17;369(16):1512-21
- A specific scoliosis classification correlating with brace treatment: description and reliability. Rigo M, Villagrasa M, Gallo D. Scoliosis. 2010 Jan 27;5(1):1.
- In-brace correction of the Cobb angle with RSC-CAD CAM compared with ‘hand made’ from the original author. Manuel D Rigo, Dino Gallo, Robert Dallmayer. From 7th International Conference on Conservative Management of Spinal Deformities. Montreal, Canada. 20-22 May 2010. Scoliosis 2010, 5 (Suppl 1): O68
- Quality Control of Idiopathic Scoliosis Treatment in 147 Patients While Using the RSC® Brace. Gallo, D., Wood, G., Dallmayer, R. J Prosthetics and Orthotics 2011; Vol 23, Num 2, p 69